Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life, Future, Planning

2010.

24 years old ME trying to make my life easier, comfortable and most importantly---- richer. Got some people in this world who only 20 years old plus already can make Rm10,ooo - RM 100,000 each month. we try to make it small, an extra Rm5,000 per money can help a small boss's worker improve his/her living. Car loan, House loan, Debt.... make us feel tired and miserable.

Since i'm already 24 years old, i'm trying to involve more in social life which we lead me another level of life (business life). Me myself is an interior designer/decorator who working at a small firm in my hometown, Kuching. I'm planning to involve myself more in 'design-and-built" project. Residencial project will be the my first and starting option because it wouldn't involve in much architectural, council, M&E stuff. Slowly, i'm Planning for commercial and other stuff which more people will notice and see it in public area.

Beside involve in my own designing career, i'm also try to involve in online marketing or sales. Still thinking in going to get a virtual office or not. Online marketing and sales might be tough since a lot of people doing this thing within these few years. The numbers are rapidly increase. I'm thinking to make it as easy as possible it can be. Reference from internet might be a good resources for these field of work.

My main target is Construction base. Hopefully it will be a success job for me within these 5 years.



No comments:

Site Meter