Saturday, November 28, 2009

White Christmas At The Spring

Today, as usual, after my working time, i will think that where should i go for relax.....
Since my girlfriend is working, maybe i will go visit her or just wondering around and have a cup of coffee.

....................

but i end up taking some photo at the spring.
since christmas feel i around the corner, you can see that the shopping mall is decorate with christmas item.

Now i'm going to show you all some photo i have took at the spring

Location : The spring, Kuching
Time : 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Theme : White Christmas



(Exterior) white christmas ball tree

Huge christmas tree

White castle I


White castle II


Sorry if the photo wasn't nice due to my camera and my skill.

Anyway, Hope you all enjoy it.


No comments:

Site Meter