Friday, January 18, 2008

last week

Beside playing red alert 2, recently i'm also busy doing my final project. My project is related with what i like. Something that most of the guy like to do.
hmmm.
car? sport? gal? <---------- hahaha

GAME!!!!!!!!!!

yup, it's game. Video game.

I'm doing game exhibition for my final project.

Here is some image that i have already done (erm, half done...hahaha... still not yet touch-up with Adobe Photoshop).


Square Enix booth


Capcom booth


KOEI booth


EA booth



Microsoft Booth



PSP booth


N-gage HP booth


Other smaller booth


Sales area


Event Stage


Overall Iso View 1


Overall Iso View 2

I will finalize the whole thing soon and post it here in my blog.^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo...final id lolxxxx
muahaha...i wan go visit ur exhibition hall oneday n take all my favourites de game

hmm goin grad liao...stil left 3 days

from: miracle

Site Meter